|Built by Russell & Company, Port Glasgow, Scotland, 1909. 5452 gross tons; 400 (bp) feet long; 52 feet wide. Steam triple expansion engines, twin screw. Service speed 14 knots. 1325 passengers (50 first class, 75 second class, 1200 third class.).
Built for Austro-Americana Line, Austrian flag, in 1909 was named the Columbia. Trieste-New York service. Sold to Cosulich Line, Italian flag, in 1919. Mediterranean-New York service. Converted to a freighter after 1921. Sold to Greek owners, in 1931 and renamed the Annoula Lost off the British coast in 1933.